Friday, August 5, 2011

Flowergirls!

Our dear friends Jessi and Greg got married and asked the girls to be their flowergirls! We were all beyond excited! We all went to the rehearsal and then we sent sweet Ellie home with Mimi and Poppy to spend the night. After that, it was time to head downtown to The Peabody for dinner, toasting, and dancing! Megan and Emma had THE BEST time! We even let them order a coke (which is a very special treat in our house!) The next morning Megan, Emma, and I headed to the Grove Grill for the bridal lunch and then off to get our hair done. After that, we went to the Botanic Gardens for pictures. I was a little nervous about this because I didn't know how still everyone would be for the pictures. The photographer was awesome and I'm sure she got some great pics! When it was time for the wedding, Ellie decided she wasn't so sure about being a flowergirl, but Megan and Emma did a wonderful job! We danced and danced at the reception, and even drank another coke! It was a wonderful weekend and one I'm sure we will all remember forever! We love you Greg and Jessi!























No comments:

Post a Comment