Tuesday, May 24, 2011
Ellie
After trying to keep up with her two big sisters, Ellie is often exhausted by bedtime, and therefore, pretty easy to put to bed. However, yesterday she wasn't feeling well and ended up taking a late afternoon nap. When bedtime rolled around, apparently she wasn't quite ready to go to sleep. We read books, sang some songs, and I put her in bed. A few minutes later, she came out wanting more songs. I sang one more and told her it was night-night time and to stay in bed. This continued on until about 9:30- way past her bedtime. I finally got a wooden spoon, put it on her dresser, and said if you come out again you are getting a spanking. We walked by her door a few minutes later and found it in the hall! Needless to say, we had a good laugh, and we didn't hear from her again until the morning!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
hysterical
ReplyDelete